V.B.S. (Summer Catechesis Program)
Join us for Splash Canyon 2018
June 18th – June 22nd
8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Plunge in to VBS 2018! At Splash Canyon VBS, your children learn God keeps his promises on life’s wild ride! They’ll look into the Bible, God’s Holy Word, and explore five Bible accounts where our faithful God keeps his promises to be with us and gives us life and hope through Jesus, our Savior.
Come along with us as we sing fun songs, do crazy crafts, eat yummy snacks, play awesome games, and more. Plus, learn that all God’s promises are Yes in Jesus! Can’t wait to see you there!
Each day at VBS participants aged PreK 3 through Grade 6,
- Begin at 8:30 am in the school cafetorium. (PreK 3 & PreK4 youth meet in their rooms on the first day only.)
- Experience cool crafts, fun games, upbeat music, hands-on activities and snacks
- Are joined by family and friends in the school cafetorium at 12:00 noon for pick-up.
2 Part Participant Registration Checklist– Deadline: May 11, 2018
- Register your family.
- If paying online with credit/debit card, click here to register.
- If paying by check or cash, click here to print the registration form and return form to the Faith Formation Office.
- Click here and print the Waiver Forms. Return completed forms to the Faith Formation Office. Registration is not be complete until step 2 is done. We do need the original signed copy for legal purposes rather than scanned documents. Thank you!
Fee for the week is $40. The fee is reduced to $25 per child for the children of volunteers.
Additional Registration notes:
- Participant fee includes a t-shirt, snack and craft supplies for each day. Ascension gifts each family one CD. Additional copies of the music CD are available for purchase.
- All pre-school participants are to be 3 years old on or before June 1, 2018 and are to be potty trained.
- We will notify you as soon as possible if we are unable to accommodate your child(ren).
- Refunds will not be issued three weeks before VBS.
- Any child that becomes disruptive during VBS may be released from the program.
Click here if you would like to join us as a volunteer.
This link leads to you more detailed information about training dates, job descriptions and fingerprinting information.
Questions about our Vacation Bible School?
Contact Betsy Glasenapp the Elementary Faith Formation Director at 254-1595 x3080 or by e-mail at email@example.com.