V.B.S. (Summer Catechesis Program)
June 19th - June 23rd, 2017
8:30 am to 12:00 noon
At Maker Fun Factory VBS, kids discover not only that God made them the way they are, but for a purpose too. Maker Fun Factory is filled with incredible Bible-learning experiences kids see, hear, touch, and even taste! Sciency-Fun Gizmos™, team-building games, cool Bible songs, and tasty treats are just a few of the standout activities that help faith flow into real life. Plus, we’ll help kids discover how to see evidence of God in everyday life—something we call God Sightings.
Each day at VBS participants aged PreK 3 through Grade 6,
- Begin at 8:30 am in the school cafetorium. (PreK 3 & PreK4 youth meet in their rooms on the first day only.)
- Experience cool experiments, fun games, upbeat music, hands-on activities and snacks
- Are joined by family and friends in the school cafetorium at 12:00 noon for pick-up.
2 Part Participant Registration Checklist– Deadline: May 12, 2017
- Register your family.
- If paying online with credit/debit card, click here to register.
- If paying by check or cash, click here to print the registration form and return form to the Faith Formation (Religious Education) Office.
- Click here and print the Waiver Forms. Return completed forms to the Faith Formation (Religious Education) Office. Registration is not be complete until step 2 is done. We do need the original signed copy for legal purposes rather than scanned documents. Thank you!
Fee for the week is $40. The fee is reduced to $25 per child for the children of volunteers.
Additional Registration notes:
- Participant fee includes a t-shirt, snack and craft supplies for each day. Ascension gifts each family one CD. Additional copies of the music CD are available for purchase.
- All pre-school participants are to be 3 years old on or before June 1, 2017 and are to be potty trained.
- We will notify you as soon as possible if we are unable to accommodate your child(ren).
- Refunds will not be issued three weeks before VBS.
- Any child that becomes disruptive during VBS may be released from the program.
Click here if you would like to join us as a volunteer.
This link leads to you more detailed information about training dates, job descriptions and fingerprinting information.
Questions about our Vacation Bible School?
Contact Betsy Glasenapp the Religious Education Director at 254-1595 x3080 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.