Men's and Women's Retreats
Christ Renews His Parish (CRHP) is a spiritual renewal process, which calls together members of the parish to experience personal growth in their relationship with Christ and our Christian community in the familiar environment of our own parish.
- The renewal weekend is given for parishioners by a parish team that has previously attended a CRHP weekend.
- The retreats are held in the parish ministry center from Saturday morning until Sunday afternoon. There are two men's weekends and two women's weekends held each year.
- Sleeping accommodations are provided and delicious meals prepared by parish volunteers. Accommodations are made for any special needs.
- Casual and comfortable clothing is recommended.
- Participants enjoy each other's fellowship, explore the Gospel and how it impacts our lives, and pray for grace.
- Participants continue to meet and grow as a spiritual community and eventually share what they have experienced with others.
- The ministry is a response to the need that every follower of Christ has to experience "church," experience “being church" and "being church for others."
- The process is centered around reflections by team members with emphasis on small group discussions and activities.
- Participants are free to share as much or as little as they are comfortable with. Needs are always respected.
- There is no cost, although donations are welcome. The CRHP weekend is a gift from the parish to all participants.
For more information please contact Dan & Teresa Romano at email@example.com
- NEXT DATES:
Women: March 13-14, 2010
Men: March 20-21, 2010
- FALL DATES:
Women: September 11-12, 2010
Men: September 25-26, 2010
"I resisted going to the weekend for years. But I am sure glad that I finally went. It was a terrific way for me to renew my faith and meet a bunch of parishioners that I had never seen before."