- 4:30 Saturday Vigil Mass
- Sacrament of Reconciliation 3:30-4:30 before Mass.
- Music led by cantor and monthly small group.
- 7:30 AM Mass
- Music led by cantor and guitarist and monthly by cantor and organ.
- 9:30 Am Mass
- Music led by cantor, adult choir and instrumentalists-guitars, organ, piano, violin, flute
- 11:30 AM Mass
- Music led by cantor and accompanist and occasional small group
- 5:30 PM Mass
- Music led by contemporary band—guitars and instruments.
- 7:25 AM Monday - Friday
- Saturday: 9:00 AM
- Each week our parish prays for vocations to the priesthood and religious life. Families, couples and or individuals are called forward, presented with the vocation cup and sent home with a blessing to pray throughout the week for vocations. For more information contact:Marc Worchel at 757-3451.
FIRST EUCHARIST / RECONCILIATION
First Eucharist as well as First Reconciliation are very special events in the life of a child and the child’s family. We at Ascension work hard with parents and children to make these two sacraments positive and memorable events for all participants.
Each fall we have at three preparation sessions for the Sacrament of Reconciliation for parents and children. The sacrament is usually celebrated in December.
In the spring we have the preparation sessions for First Eucharist for parents and children. First Eucharist is usually celebrated during Mass on a choice of two different Sundays during the Easter Season.
For more information on these sacraments contact our Director of Faith Formation, Betsy Glasenapp at 254-1595 ext. 3080 or email [email protected].