Helping Hands Events
Thank you to everyone who packed with us on Sunday, January 29, 2017!
You truly lived the Beatitudes by serving those who are hungry and thirsty.
These are the various jobs you can choose from while at the meal-packing.
- Funnels - Volunteers will place a pre-measured amount of each food item in a bag in a very specific order. (STANDING)
- Scales - Volunteers will weigh every bag to ensure the precise amount of food is included in each bag before it is sealed. (SITTING)
- Sealers - Volunteers will seal each bag, once weighed, using a heating device. (SITTING)
- Boxing - Volunteers will package a set number of packed food bags per box and prepare for loading. (MOVING)
- Loading - Volunteers will load the boxed food onto the truck. (MOVING)
- Runner - Volunteers will ensure each station is stocked and operating smoothly. (MOVING)
Meal-Packing Fun - January 31, 2016!