Helping Hands Events
Click here to see memories of our fun and service!
These are the various jobs you can choose from while at the meal-packing.
- Funnels - Volunteers will place a pre-measured amount of each food item in a bag in a very specific order. (STANDING)
- Scales - Volunteers will weigh every bag to ensure the precise amount of food is included in each bag before it is sealed. (SITTING)
- Sealers - Volunteers will seal each bag, once weighed, using a heating device. (SITTING)
- Boxing - Volunteers will package a set number of packed food bags per box and prepare for loading. (MOVING)
- Loading - Volunteers will load the boxed food onto the truck. (MOVING)
- Runner - Volunteers will ensure each station is stocked and operating smoothly. (MOVING)
Past Events - Click date to see video of the event
Thank you for helping us pack over 30,000 meals on Sunday, January 27, 2019!
Thank you to our 410 volunteers who packed over 45,000 meals with us on Sunday, January 28, 2018!
Meal Packing on Sunday, January 29, 2017!
Meal-Packing Fun - January 31, 2016!
Click here to see us packing 30,024 meals on February 15, 2015.