Sunday, September 20th
Monday, September 21st
- Sunday Rosary at 7:00 pm. Join Father Eamon and the Casko family praying the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary. Join us via our website or YouTube Channel. Together we will honor Jesus and Our Blessed Mother in prayer.
- GriefShare Do you know someone who is going through a hard time because they’ve lost somebody close? GriefShare is a video-based support group for those who have lost a spouse, child, close friend or family member. The sessions help with sadness, hurt, resentment, loneliness, and help avoid getting stuck in grief. Starting September 21 at 6:30pm, we will meet in Room 411 in the Buescher Center. A donation for the workbook is appreciated. To sign up, please contact Karen Mitchell at 321-752-3838 or [email protected].
Wednesday, September 23rd
- Holy Hour from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm in the Church
- Life Teen Special Event Adore Night from 6:30-7:30 pm. All families are encouraged to join us
in Church for praise and worship and adoration of the Blessed Sacrament. Masks are required. All families welcome.
- 7:00 pm - JOIN Paul Rousseau and team facilitating Small Christian Communities via ZOOM! Join as a group in your own private room! Join as a family! Join as an individual. Join via Zoom, Join via livestream on our website or YouTube Channel. See the bulletin for details